What is My Home Worth?
Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
Selling Your Home
- How should I price my home?
- How long will it take to sell my home?
- When is the best time to sell?
- What do I need to do to get it ready to sell?
- Why use a REALTOR®?
- Why choosing the right REALTOR® to assist you in selling your home is so important
- What is a Listing Agent?
- What closing costs can I expect to pay at closing?
- What is a Seller's Disclosure?
- What is Title Insurance?
- Where do you Close When You Buy/Sell?
- What is a HUD-1 Settlement Statement?
- Who are the Parties to a Closing?
Sound confusing? As your Agent, we'll take care of the hard part for you, answer all of your questions along the way, and make the process as easy as possible for YOU!
It's what we do!
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Bing, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
4. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here